Signed in as:
Every Thursday we run a Lego Club from 4:15-5:30pm. This club focuses on supporting neurodiversity and development of social and communication skills. Please read our Code of Conduct before attending. Our Lego club is very popular and has grown into a wonderful accepting community so quickly!
Can you support Our Club? From £4 per month each child secures a weekly slot at Lego with healthy snacks and extras.
Lego club is bookable on this website or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our coffee morning is a chance to meet parents on a similar journey. To meet like minded parents for support and understanding.
For one hour we meet and talk about parenting SEN children.
9am - Primrose Hill Community Association, NW1 8TN
Coffee morning dates:
The aim of We Are Inclusive is to help neurodivergent learn how to regulate themselves and socialise with their peers. Many neurodivergent’s have trouble understanding social situations and communication, particularly with their peers. We aim to promote positive relationships and interactions while proactively intervening and correcting inappropriate behaviours. We are not professionals nor do we claim to be, we are simply parents with experience.
Code of conduct
- Parents must attend
- Children should be supervised at all time
- We Are Inclusive does not take responsibility for children putting things in their mouth
- Children are free to express themselves, be loud and be happy in whatever way the can
- We have ear defenders and other sensory aides to support meltdowns. We expect meltdowns.
- Children must not be physically or verbally aggressive unsupervised or without adult intervention.
- Everyone attending must be understanding and compassionate towards all children attending
- By being here you are willing to learn about neurodiversity
- Everyone must adhere to our safeguarding policy as well as this code of conduct
Point of contact: Catherine Daly
Sign up to hear from us about Cubs, Events and Coffee mornings